Submitted by srlinuxx on Thu, 01/17/2008 - 23:55
- OpenGL - Microsoft left?
- An Open letter to Mark Shuttleworth
- The open source development incline
- CSI: Open Source
- Linux is greener than Vista
- New D language pumps up programmer productivity
- Microsoft Says It Will Release Binary Office Formats - Which?
- XtreemOS: a Linux-based operating system to support next-generation grids
- Trac(king) software development
- Selecting Live Distro for BITA exhibition
Submitted by srlinuxx on Thu, 01/17/2008 - 13:07
- RHEL installation and virtual media “fun”
- Review of Hardy Heron Alpha
- How to get your kids started young on Linux
- GNOME 2.21.5 Development Snapshot
- John C Dvorak: Sun Buys MySQL — I Think It’s a Disaster
Submitted by srlinuxx on Tue, 01/15/2008 - 22:53
- Open XML trumping ODF in document format war, say analysts
- Howto: Printscreen in IceWM
- Pandora Screenlet
- Setup and Benchmark Encrypted Partitions in Ubuntu
- Open source a Pull-a-Part yard?
- Even Linux haters run Linux
- Justice for open source in Italy?
- Memcached 1.2.2 on RHEL/Centos using DAG rpms
- about:mozilla for Jan 15
- How to fix your Windows MBR with an Ubuntu liveCD
- ISO Master wrangles disc images
- Who says you can't use Active Directory with Linux?
- whee! crux at 1ghz
- Problems at Gentoo Wiki
Submitted by srlinuxx on Mon, 01/14/2008 - 22:52
- Open season on OSes
- How to Disable Internet Access on Linux
- linux.conf.au: Look Tux, no wires
- PC to PS3/Linux game streaming launches
- Ulteo Watch: It's alive!
- KDE 4 Installation Guide for Gentoo
- Set up a basic web cache with Squid
- Video: Alan Cox on community and the enterprise.
- Hands on with the XO Sugar OS
- Linux: Further Oops Insights
- MODx: A promising open source CMS
Submitted by srlinuxx on Sat, 01/12/2008 - 13:26
- OLPC turns cranky
- Your wallet-sized photos are going digital
- An oral history of LinuxCabal (video)
- Mitch Kapor and Mozilla
- Compiz Updates
- Disabling SSH connections on ipv6
Submitted by srlinuxx on Sat, 01/12/2008 - 00:54
- PCLinuxOS 2007 and Mint 4.0: ELDs?
- WiFi Radar - Simple tool to Manage Wireless Profiles
- gTwitter: How to Tweet in Penguin (Linux)
- A2DP (Stereo Bluetooth Headset) on Linux
- Good, Bad and Ugly - Firefox Micro Themes
- One Laptop Per Child Looking for a Friend
- HowTo: Virtual PCLinux 2007 via VirtualBox over Fedora 8
- Little Linux Laptops: Build It and People Will Come
- Beautiful but frustrating — A few minutes with KDE 4.0.0
- How to outfit a recycled computer
- Fixing no UI display in Visual Paradigm 3.1 in GNU/Linux during Composite Enabled
- Reiser Murder Trial Resumes — Images From the Courthouse So Far
Submitted by srlinuxx on Thu, 01/10/2008 - 22:00
- Sexy PlexyDesk on the way
- Killer lasers menace Linux Thinkpads
- KDE 4.0 in Debian and Ubuntu
- KDE Commit-Digest for 6th January 2008
- Snoop / View Other Linux Shell User Typescript of Terminal Session
- Konsole as a Full Screen Terminal
- Ubuntu Remote Desktop Sharing
- OLPC hacked to run Amiga OS
- Financial group trusts Linux platform to protect customers' assets
- OOXML Questions Microsoft Cannot Answer in Geneva
- NVIDIA Plotting Open-Source Strategy?
Submitted by srlinuxx on Thu, 01/10/2008 - 00:07
- Penguinistas hack Android onto real hardware
- Asus EeePC spotted running SplashTop instant-on OS
- Linux Kernel Source Code Screensaver
- Driver-Free Car Runs Ubuntu Linux
- Alsa Sucks
- Windows Detox 101
- KDE 4.0 Desktop blossoms
- Linux keeps Alexa's engineers happy
- Got my OLPC machine yesterday
- Avoid Linux device support issues: A few minutes of research can make all the difference
- Learning from D-Feet: a quick look at a new D-Bus debugger
- Hidden Linux : Dailystrips
- CES 2008: LinPus-A Linux Front End For Mobile Devices
- Installing Linux over network
- Ubuntu for the Windows converts
Submitted by srlinuxx on Tue, 01/08/2008 - 00:58
- my new job at mozilla
- Free software, free speech
- WoW Trial: Day 3
- Snort Report 12 Posted
- Which email client is the reigning king?
- Edubuntu on the Eee?
- Customizing the GDM/GNOME Login Screen.
- Red Hat CEO Calls Out 'Squealing' Microsoft, Oracle
- Neuros OSD
- Open-Source Chief Executives Make 2008 Predictions
- Vim vs. Emacs (scripting)
- A Switch Even a Penguin Can Love
- OpenSuSE 11 Alpha 0 Screenshots
Submitted by srlinuxx on Mon, 01/07/2008 - 21:56
- EEE Officially Skype 2.0 with webcam support, works great
- Free the algorithm: Wikia launches open-source search engine
- Securing Linux laptops
- about:mozilla - Beta 2 shipped, Weave launches, 2007 reflections
- CES 2008: ASUS
Submitted by srlinuxx on Mon, 01/07/2008 - 16:20
- discovered OLPC blocker bug
- QEMU 0.9.1 Released, With New Features
- Open Source Tool of the Month: GnuPG!
- Novell SA gets a new chief
- New Members, LiMo Foundation
- SqDef 1.2 Released
Submitted by srlinuxx on Sun, 01/06/2008 - 03:52
- pwsafe: A cross-platform tool for password management
- WoW Trial Day 2:
- The Haven for Linux
- Who will be the next Open Source Public Enemy #1?
- Interoperability Still Stumbling Block for Open Source in 2008
- "Eee" Could Have Meant "Excellent"
- Use unofficial guides at your own risk!
- Ubuntu & My New laptop
Submitted by srlinuxx on Sat, 01/05/2008 - 16:42
- Linux.com Weekly Wire #4 (video)
- Linux Command Reference Manual Part III
- Kubuntu Hardy and LTS FAQ
- The latest PulseAudio on Ubuntu
Submitted by srlinuxx on Fri, 01/04/2008 - 02:59
- Add Additional Directories To Ubuntu Desktop Search Index
- Ubuntu Weekly Report: 16th - 29th December
- The innovation dilemma
- Reset the root password on MySQL
- Access? Open source? Rethinking the digital divide
- Drupal and Open Source in 2008 : Dries Buytaert's Predictions
- Should Mozilla go public? In a word: No.
- Open source: a conservative force?
- Lock-Stepping Red Hat Enterprise Linux - CentOS 4 Receives an Upgrade
- Interoperability Still Stumbling Block for Open Source in 2008
- Ubuntu Live keynotes/presentations now online
- Linux-based system speeds bolt inspection
- Intel drops out of One Laptop Per Child program
- Will you try the KDE 4 desktop?
- Linux saves the junkyard dogs
- Linux display disk total statistics including time spent reading and writing data
Submitted by srlinuxx on Wed, 01/02/2008 - 23:17
- Open source funding plunged in Q4, FY07
- A reverse engineer finds Kindle's hidden features
- VirtualBox on Fedora 8
- Howto Install vmware tools in Ubuntu
- Suspend to disk with disk encryption
- Is Linux Worth the Effort?
- VectorLinux 5.9: Nice, but...
- Maltego mines the Internet without violating TOS
- nmap - how to scan hosts of networks for open ports
- Mandriva in 2008
- Dusting Off the 0.01 Kernel
- Burning a Linux ISO image on CD
- How I Spent My Christmas Vacation
- Ubuntu giving back to Debian: facts and numbers
- Yes, OSS does Innovate