- Live blogging LinuxCon: The Changing Linux Landscape
- #LinuxCon: The Right Side of History
- After 20 Years, Linux Looks Better Than Ever
- On Linux's 20th anniversary, recounting past slights from Microsoft
- Red Hat CEO: Linux Isn't Just About Technology
- Red Hat CEO: Google, Facebook owe it all to Linux, open source
- Red Hat CEO At LinuxCon: I Have No Idea What’s Next
- Red Hat aims to double India business this year
- Jim Whitehurst on the next twenty years of Linux
- Six years of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
makeuseof.com: Try a lightweight, beautiful Linux distro that works on very old hardware. Bodhi Linux can run on processors with only 300 mhz so imagine how well it will work on your machine. With the Enlightenment desktop environment, Bodhi looks great and runs light.
- LinuxCon, 20th Anniversary of Linux Celebration Kicks Off
- LinuxCon Keynotes Jim Zemlin, Jim Whitehurst
- LinuxCon 2011 talks streaming live Aug. 17-19
- Ars at LinuxCon: Ryan Paul at the Media Roundtable pane
pcworld.com: With the next release of its Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) package, Red Hat has finally rid itself of one of its most notorious dependencies, namely the use of Microsoft's Windows Server and SQL Server.
Also: Red Hat beta revs KVM hypervisor to 3.0
linuxinsider.com: PartedMagic does so much more than just partition hard drives. It is a specially crafted Linux distro designed to diagnose and repair broken stuff short of replacing hardware.
businessinsider.com: Can you believe Linux has been going strong for 20 years now? The Linux Foundation was kind enough to send us the following infographic which shows just how far the OS has come since its early days.
phoronix.com: This month marks the two-year anniversary of the release of BFS, the Brain Fuck Scheduler, for the Linux kernel. While BFS has not been merged into the mainline Linux kernel, the scheduler is still actively maintained by Con Kolivas and patches are updated for new kernel releases.
technodumps.blogspot: So bodhi is a Pali/Sanskrit work that loosely translates to "enlightenment". They seem to make heavy reference to this lineage in their artwork and as well as their naming.
The team is proud to announce the release of Linux Mint 11 LXDE.
h-online.com: Among the most important advancements of Linux 3.1 are improvements for all major Wi-Fi drivers and virtualisation optimisations.