linux.com: Kieran Grant works in IT support for a financial services company but unabashedly aspires to be a Linux SysAdmin and, someday, a kernel developer. After using and hacking Linux for five years, the 19-year-old from Logan City in Queensland, Australia is well on his way to achieving that goal.
linux.com: Here's some thoughts about some hardware I was going to use, hardware I use daily, and hardware I'll probably use someday in the future.
- Slackel KDE-4.10.4 "Live" Released
- ROSA releases ROSA Desktop Fresh R1 LXDE
- Red Hat CEO: Expect Better Economy in 2013
- AntiX 13.1 Will Resurrect Your Old Computer
- Mandriva clouding the issue with Aeolus Project
- Deadly Linux Commands
- Less Popular But Useful Linux Commands
- Linux Shell:Timeout
- Gentoo Website Survey 2012: Results and Conclusions
- Announcing the First Keynote for oSC
- Ubuntu 13.10 Performance On Intel Core i7 "Haswell"
- Linux Format 173 On Sale Today - Escape Google
- Playstation 4 Reportedly Running a Modified FreeBSD 9.0 Distro
fossadvocates.org: So I’ve been working with Fedora for over a week now, and I have to say that it’s been fun. I haven’t hit any major issues that are deal breakers for me. I’m really happy. However, I think it’s time to go back to Ubuntu,and here’s why…
linuxforu.com: Since its first formation in the form of a small operating system running on the command line interface it has been constantly evolving into a much more powerful and robust operating system capable of sustaining heavy workload and performing multiple tasks at once.
linuxmigrante.blogspot: I waited eagerly for the beta release of Pisi Linux. As soon as it was out, I downloaded it and installed it into a partition my ZaReason's Alto 4330 had.
linux.com: If you talk to the Fortune 500 companies, they will tell you Linux is running everything. The operating system has become so dominant over the last decade that it's become the fabric of computing across geographies, markets and industries. It has done this with the support of people like you.
refugeeks.com: If you’re sick of looking at that familiar blue Widows desktop and you’re looking to learn something new, or if you just want something that’s more secure than Windows/Mac, then take a look at some of the best beginner Linux distro’s below.
dasublogbyprashanth.blogspot: It has been almost exactly a year since I reviewed Zorin OS 6 Core, which was based on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin". The new version is based on Ubuntu 13.04 "Raring Ringtail", so I'm reviewing that now.