- Linux Mint 15: Solid, But Unsettled
- Linux Mint 16 will be a harder sell
- Linux Mint 16 Wishes
- Linux Mint 15: Almost Perfect!
- Linux MintBox a Mini Linux Desktop
- Linux Mint 15 Cinnamon: Ready For Prime Time
- What Makes a Community Distro?
- Our test with Linux Mint 15 Cinnamon
- Schedule of openSUSE Conference
- Stop Ubuntu from going to sleep while watching movies
- What Is Yumex in Linux?
- The Linux Setup - Tony Baldwin, Translator
- FreeBSD 8.4 Released
- 7 Years of SlackBuilds Project
- F18 -> F19 distro-sync with yum
- make Mint Menu always show favorite applications
- How to Install and Test Beaglebone black in Ubuntu / Debian
- Updating packages on OpenSUSE via console
- Privacy Under Linux | LAS s27e04
- Amazing Raspberry Pi Projects – Part 1
- Amazing Raspberry Pi Projects – Part 2
- The Best Features Of The Linux 3.10 Kernel
- Looking Forward To The Linux 3.11 Kernel
ostatic.com: Yesterday, the Mageia project announced the released of updated Mageia 3 classic installer images. A little bug in the first set could cause unsuspecting users to be running development branch instead of stable.
linuxinsider (blog safari): Just how committed are Linux users to their operating system? Would they ever switch back? That depends who you ask. "I could see myself switching to BSD," offered Chris Travers, a blogger.
Welcome to this year's 23rd issue of DistroWatch Weekly! The Linux Mint distribution is a desktop oriented project which has become quite popular in the past few years. The project's latest release of their Ubuntu-based edition introduces some new system utilities and polished versions of traditional desktop environments. Read Jesse Smith's review in this week's feature to get the details on Linux Mint 15.
debian.org: Welcome to this year's twelfth issue of DPN, the newsletter for the Debian community. Topics covered in this issue include:
toolbox.com: There are 10 camps in the world, those for Linux and those against it. However, now that quantum computing is here that logic is getting fuzzy. Not to put a spintronic on things but in real life there are a lot of people who take pride in the fact that windows is king of the desktop and sneer at the very low take up of Linux in a home computing scenario.
dedoimedo.com: Linux Mint 15 Olivia has been officially released a few days back, and its dubbed the most ambitious Mint version ever. The spring edition comes with the standard Cinnamon and MATE flavors, with tons of changes, lots of polish, and solid functionality out of the box. On paper.