- Red Hat Summit and JBoss World kicks off
- Summit 2010, here I come.
- Red Hat CEO: Cloud Can’t Exist Without Open Source
- Small Business: How Red Hat Will Attack Microsoft Stronghold
- Amdocs Selects Red Hat
- Red Hat Named to Bloomberg BusinessWeek 50
- Red Hat Hires Novell Veteran for Virtualization Push
- Red Hat Focuses on Partnerships With Q1 Earnings Ahead
toolbox.com/blogs: You read about it everywhere on forums, mailing lists and in just about every Linux verses windows flame war. Linux just works is claimed. Then there is the counter claim that Linux didn't do this or that had no drivers. So what is the story here? Does Linux just work or not?
junauza.com: Since Ubuntu is without doubt the most popular Linux distribution at the moment, a lot of people are making search queries about it using keywords like ubuntu forums, install ubuntu, ubuntu howto, etc. However, there are also plenty of people who are making mistakes while searching for Ubuntu.
- Hanging Our Hats at One of the Best Companies to Work
- Red Hat Looking At Systems Management Market?
- Red Hat Ahead Of Earnings
- Red Hat Recognizes 2010 Red Hat Certified Engineers of the Year
linuxplanet.com: If you're new to the Linux or open source community, you might not have heard of live disc or USB distributions yet. They let you run a operating system on PCs without installing anything on the hard drive. It loads directly from the CD/DVD disc or USB flash drive. Here we'll review several.
daniweb.com: Someone left a comment on one of my posts similar to, "Linux won't be popular on the Desktop until it runs Windows applications." To which I silently responded, "Huh? and, "You've got to be kidding me."
theregister.co.uk: One of the common complaints about Linux is that there are too many different editions (or “distributions”) to choose from, and only a hardcore nerd can tell them apart.
This week in DistroWatch Weekly:
- Reviews: An introduction to Peppermint OS
- News: Open letter to Mandriva, openSUSE strategy proposal, Debian release update, anti-vuvuzela filters and plugins
- Questions and answers: Slackware-based live CDs
salon.com: Seeking real freedom of choice in a technology ecosystem where vendors are exerting more and more control
linuxnov.com: Debian based distribution comes with two Desktops KDE, Xfce and this one going to review today here. most packages with Xfce version is upgraded to last version. Fully customized with xfce window manager, will show exactly how to fully customize many things on Sidux Hypnos.