- The scariest video game monsters
- Old School Monday: Quake "It's Enough"
- Death Knights and uniqie WoW game play experiences
linuxgamingnews.org: Seasons After Fall aka Seasons is a cute 2D platform/puzzle game made with the 3D program Blender.
ubuntugamer.com: Frictional Games are keen to get your Halloween weekend off to a scary start by offering a howling 50% off their top two bloodcurdling games.
ubuntumanual.org: Relive historic battles, ride with the powerful conquerors of ancient lore, built and control powerful civilisations, turn the tide of history, transport yourself to a bygone era, literally become a god!
makeuseof.com: We don’t only bring you great free applications and tools here at MakeUseOf. We also understand that you like your downtime too, and what better way to waste some time than with some free open source games?
- GamingOnLinux Contest
- 5 Cool Linux Games to Kill Time
- So… Minecraft...
- Addictive retro-style arcade Linux game bundle only $5
- 3D space combat MMORPG ‘Vendetta Online’ coming to USC
- Coming Soon: Dungeons of Dredmor
openbytes.wordpress: The world of Auteria is the setting for this MMORPG with its diverse range of landscapes, from Jungles to deserts, mountains to caves, villages to cities.
omgubuntu.co.uk: Challenging puzzle game ‘Brukkon‘ has become the second item to go on sale in the Ubuntu Software Centre.
ubuntugamer.com: Wildfire Games has announced the second alpha release of open-source ‘ancient warfare’ RTS game 0 A.D.