pcworld.com: So, you want to play games on your Linux machine. Oh, boy. Batten down the hatches, because we're about to show you how to do some real computing. You ever compiled something, kid?
- Stunt Rally 1.9 brings more realism
- Linux Tycoon – Top 10 Indie Strategy Game. Also New Beta.
- Thanks Valve, Another Game Comes To Linux
- Sega to Release 'The Cave' on Linux
- Duo Of Peculiar Games Being Ported To Linux
- Gaming Like It's 1993
- Minecraft on Ubuntu: Part 1 - Installation and Setup
- Frozen Nightmare Unity game coming to Linux
- PC gaming tablet wins CES Best of Show
- GCompris release 12.11
- ascii-invaders: Chaos at the console
- Oceania: A New MMORPG Powered By Unigine
- GCW Zero: Another Linux Game Console Attempt
- 'Not Pacman' Released for Linux
worldofgnome.org: Cube was one of the very few FPS games available for linux many years ago. Although it had an active community around it, things didn’t go well and Cube was never seriously developed and updated. Things have now changed. Is it good enough?
- Doom 3 BFG On Linux Gets In A Better State
- Sauerbraten 2013 Released, Brings Many Features
- Linux based Steam console confirmed for this year
- Steam users ditch Windows 7, Vista, and XP for Windows 8, OS X, and Ubuntu
- First Statistics On Steam Linux Usage
- Steam Extends Holiday Games Sale
- First Person Platformer 'Deadlock' Coming to Linux
- ioquake3 move!
- Ioquake3 Moves Code From Icculus.org To GitHub
- Icculus's thoughts on Unreal Engine 3 games on Linux
junauza.com: For many gamers, Steam is the most banked-upon tool in their gaming inventory. For years, Steam was available only on Windows. Then, of course, Valve Corporation decided to branch out. So, as the wheels are turning, many Linux users and supporters are wondering if this is the big breakthrough Linux gaming needed.