- HOWTO Improve Your PC Gaming by 100% in 5 Minutes
- NOWHERE The Very Odd Indie Game Thats Hard To Understand
- Steam sale helping some games big time
- Grappling Hook is now lower in price
- Strike Suit Zero Linux Beta Could Start Today
- Steam for Linux Summer Sale – Day Two Discounts
- World Of Tanks On Linux...BoooooooM..!! (video)
- LindenLab Giving a Second Life to Desura
- Why Valve Is Working On LLDB Debugger For Linux
- Leadwerks brings native 3D game development to Linux
- All Half-Life 2 Games Are Now 75% Off for Linux
- Desktop Dungeons will come after a Unity upgrade
- Dota 2: Soon for Linux!
- Steam for Linux Officially Brings 64-bit Gaming Support
- Legacy OS 2 Gamer 2.1 Is a Distro for PCs Older than Their Owners
- Crytek need a Linux programmer for CryENGINE
thepowerbase.com: There are a lot of really cool open source devices out there, but there has always been one particular piece of hardware that we’ve wanted to cover, one device that really sums up in our mind the concept of community development: the Open Pandora.
biogamergirl.com: Nordic Games has announced the release of the first in-game trailer for The Raven – Legacy of Master of Thief Chapter 1. Players will be able to download the game on July 23rd for PC, Mac and Linux.
- An Interview and Preview with IndieCity on Linux
- Left 4 Dead 2 Is Now Free to Play
- Humble Weekly Sale Features All the Two Tribes Games in One Package
gamingonlinux.com: Another day another Natural Selection 2 Linux progress update! Yes it's real, it's coming and here's more info for you!
linuxfoundation.org: Online game developer and publisher Wargaming relies on Linux and open source software to produce and distribute its line of popular military strategy games, says Maksim Melnikau, a solution architect at Wargaming.
worldofgnome.org: Gnome Video Arcade is a simple Mame frontend designed to work well under Gnome. It is generally a very simple way to get your roms running in your system without much fuss, but what is Mame and what are the roms you will have to use?
Also: Steam has greenlit more games for Linux