gamingonlinux.com: So the Steam Hardware Survey got updated again, this time they are now including lots of Linux distro's so we can see just how popular they are!
develop-online.net: GameMaker: Studio, the cross-platform game engine that is popular among indies and widely used in educational institutes, now supports publishing to Linux via Ubuntu Export.
polygon.com: Valve's decision to break away from their work with Xi3 and their modular "Piston" computer won't impact the Xi3 Piston or how it works, the computer maker said today in a prepared statement.
hothardware.com: A lot of things happen at the start of each month, and one of those that I look most forward to is being able to check out the updated hardware survey at Steam.
- FlightGear review - Pilots needed, do apply
- FlightGear 2.10 gets more realistic
softpedia.com: Steam for Linux has already garnered quite a few interesting games, but some of them will stand out due to their quality. We compiled a list of the most interesting titles that are working right now and have the most potential.
csmonitor.com: Valve announced today that Steam is now available for the open-source operating system Linux. To celebrate the release, Valve kicked off a week-long sale on 50 available Linux games.
pcauthority.com.au: Could Linux end up the default OS for gaming on the PC - it's more possible than you think...
- Carmack: Supporting Linux isn't worth the hassle
- Gemini Rue developer seeking Linux beta testers
- Carmack would be stunned by mainstream Linux gaming support
- Counter-Strike: Source Is Now Available on Steam
- Shank 2 and Psychonauts Available on Steam
- See you soon Cyber-Cowboy…
- id Software Hits Linux Gamers with a Wine Bat
- Steam games in Slackware
- Behold! The Game-Make-inator!
- Unvanquished Alpha 12 Brings Lots Of Churn
- Wargame: European Escalation Coming Soon
- Hairy Tales may be ported to Linux