openbytes.wordpress: As the Humble Indi Bundle, Minecraft et al showed, there’s a massive market for games which do not rely on the proven (and popular) FPS format. This review looks at Beep which for many of us a little trip back to the 90′s with the platform genre.
blog.wolfire.com: The Humble Indie Bundle 2 games: Braid, Osmos, Machinarium, Cortex Command and Revenge of the Titans have just been added to Humble Indie Bundle 3.
ubuntumanual.org: Even though most games wont run natively on Ubuntu there is still a sizeable number that runs flawlessly on it thanks to the almighty Wine.
Also: Live games… wouldn’t that be something…
- live.linuX-gamers.net: Linux games for the portable person
- Multiplayer Game Teeworlds 0.6.1 Released for Linux
- Doom dude says violent games lower aggression
- Humble Indie Bundle Updated With A New Game
- Red Eclipse 1.1 First Person Shooter Released
- Red Eclipse, A Free And Open Source FPS
- IndieCIty - New game store coming soon
- Spacely Cogs
- 100 Best Free and High Quality Linux Games
- Penguspy: Just the best Linux games
- Kot-in-Action announce a possible new game
- 8 turn based games on Linux
- The Desura Linux Game Client Is Soon To Be Ready
- More Screenshots and Updates on Desura Linux Client
- More Desura Information
phoronix.com: The latest Humble Indie Bundle whereby Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux gamers can pay what they want for a collection of cross-platform, DRM-free games is off to a tremendous start. This latest bundle just went live around three hours ago, but it's already pulled in more than $100,000 USD.
- Humble Indie Bundle 3 Now Available
- Humble Indie Bundle #3 Now Live!
ubuntuvibes.com: Altitude is a 2D side-scrolling airplane shooter game created by Erik Measure and Karl Sabo, the founders of Nimbly Games. The game is a fierce contest of fighter planes, battling for supremacy of the skies in a fast paced combat that is way more fun than a flight simulator.