dedoimedo.com: I rarely review hardware, but I was contacted by Michael Mrozek, the CEO of OpenPandora GmbH, and asked to review their Pandora product, the world's smallest, most powerful micro-gaming computer.
- Humble Weekly Sale surprises with AAA Titles
- The Wayland/Weston Fork Is Now "Banned" at Phoronix
- My divorce from Google - One year later
- Law Librarian Creates LibreOffice How-to Videos for 100 Linux Tutorials Campaign
- FSgamer, improve Game performance under Linux
- AMD Releases Open-Source UVD Video Support
- Mozilla and Samsung Collaborate on Next Generation Web Browser Engine
- What Holds Linux Gaming Back
- Max Payne 3
- Valve's Deathmatch Classic To Arrive on Steam for Linux
linuxgamecast.com: The fine folks over at /g/ are working on a GTA inspired top-down where you play as RMS. Team up with Richard Greenblatt, Tom Knight, Bill Gosper, Eric S. Raymond and, Linus Torvalds and fight the evil Corps like Microshaft and, Crapple.
Also: Half-Life 2 Single Player Coming
techgage.com: The last game I would have ever expected to see released this month on Steam was Duke Nukem 3D, but lo and behold, it’s here. Dubbed the “Megaton Edition”, this one packs in upscaled graphics, three add-on packs and soon, multiplayer. Oh, and achievements. Let’s check it out.
slashdot.org: The Linux Game Tome, one of the most important websites related to video gaming in GNU/Linux, will shut down on the 13th of April, according to a news post published on the website.
gamingonlinux.com: So the Steam Hardware Survey got updated again, this time they are now including lots of Linux distro's so we can see just how popular they are!
develop-online.net: GameMaker: Studio, the cross-platform game engine that is popular among indies and widely used in educational institutes, now supports publishing to Linux via Ubuntu Export.
polygon.com: Valve's decision to break away from their work with Xi3 and their modular "Piston" computer won't impact the Xi3 Piston or how it works, the computer maker said today in a prepared statement.