houcemhachicha.blogspot: If you're fed-up with first person shooters and mid-aged graphics games, then searching for a decent free game for your Ubuntu can be quite difficult. This compilation of five quality, free of charge, Ubuntu games may help.
mybroadband.co.za: Gaming has never been a strong point in the open source world, but gradually things are getting better and more open source games are emerging for Linux, as well as other non-open source platforms. Here we look at some of the better open source games, most of which run on multiple platforms.
eurion.net: I thought I’d be nice to make a little list of some of the GNU/Linux games I’ve tried out this past year. I’ve also decided to only include commercial games in this post; if it gets positive feedback I may also post a list of my favourite free games.
- Hedgewars sees special 0.9.15 Winter Release
- The Spring Project – An Open Source Strategy Game Engine With An Impressive Selection of Free Games
- Play Bioware's Infinity Engine Games PlaneScape Torment, Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale Natively on Linux
- ‘Angry birds’ may be coming to Ubuntu
- M.A.R.S 2D space shooter brings retro pink back into fashion
ubuntuvibes.com: Urban Terror (UrT) is one of the most popular games for Linux platform with hundreds of players playing it everyday. Many players use their own configuration files and scripts to configure game as per their needs and boost FPS.
linuxaria.com: One thing I found very interesting about Linux is the ability to have a whole series of classic games already present on your distribution, and therefore easy to install.
- Itching for Steam to come to Linux? Get notified instantly when it does
- Sci-Fi adventure game “Dead Cyborg” coming soon
- Chocolate Doom 1.5.0 Released
tomshardware.com: A gamer completed the original Quake title for the PC in just over 52 minutes, killing off all enemies and discovering all secret areas.
ubuntugamer.com: It’s surprising where you can end up if you start following interesting sounding links. I was trying to fix a problem I was having with steam, and got distracted, ending up at a game called Grappling Hook.