- Doom 3 Source-Code To Be Released This Year
- id Software's Rage May Not Be Coming To Linux Soon
- Forget Duke Nuke ‘Em. Look at THIS
- Some random FPS engine news
phoronix.com: QuakeCon, the annual gaming event and massive LAN party hosted by id Software, is about to get started in Dallas, Texas and run through Sunday. At this free public event, there's usually a variety of interesting announcements made, some of which can impact Linux gamers.
maketecheasier.com: If you’re anything like me, sometimes you just crave a particular kind of game. Maybe it’s an FPS, maybe a puzzle game, maybe a new Real Time Strategy. Lately for me, it’s been games of economy.
thevarguy.com: Linux is not exactly the first platform that comes to mind when one thinks of computer gaming. Yet Canonical continues to expand the lineup of games available for purchase by Ubuntu users in the Software Center. Here’s a look at the latest additions.
openbytes.wordpress: As the Humble Indi Bundle, Minecraft et al showed, there’s a massive market for games which do not rely on the proven (and popular) FPS format. This review looks at Beep which for many of us a little trip back to the 90′s with the platform genre.
blog.wolfire.com: The Humble Indie Bundle 2 games: Braid, Osmos, Machinarium, Cortex Command and Revenge of the Titans have just been added to Humble Indie Bundle 3.
ubuntumanual.org: Even though most games wont run natively on Ubuntu there is still a sizeable number that runs flawlessly on it thanks to the almighty Wine.
Also: Live games… wouldn’t that be something…
- live.linuX-gamers.net: Linux games for the portable person
- Multiplayer Game Teeworlds 0.6.1 Released for Linux
- Doom dude says violent games lower aggression
- Humble Indie Bundle Updated With A New Game
- Red Eclipse 1.1 First Person Shooter Released
- Red Eclipse, A Free And Open Source FPS
- IndieCIty - New game store coming soon
- Spacely Cogs
- 100 Best Free and High Quality Linux Games
- Penguspy: Just the best Linux games
- Kot-in-Action announce a possible new game
- 8 turn based games on Linux