linuxaria.com: We often hear that there are no games on Linux, or that are much worse than their counterparts for windows, so today I want to show some unusual games that run perfectly on our favorite operating system.
- Big Xbox is watching you
- LGP Has Been Down For A Month And A Half
- Pacmanic - Pacman Clone in 3D
- Kristanix Games Ported To GNU/Linux
- CodeWeavers Crossover Come To The Light Sale
- Smokin' Guns - FPS - Spaghetti Western genre
- Desctruction Derby - 1995 Wreckin Car Games
- Cateia Games Are Coming To GNU/Linux
- GNU Robbo 0.66 Released
- Catan Online World
phoronix.com: While hope may be lost with Urban Terror HD, it seems the XreaL version of Enemy Territory is moving along nicely.
- Garshasp – Looking Good
- Robombs - Free Bomberman multiplayer
- Bombermania - A nice 3D bomberman in old castle
- Vote For'Steel Storm' Best 'Indie Game of the Year
- Brukkon Puzzle Available Ubuntu "For Purchase"
pclinuxos-games.com: The basic idea behind Death Rally: win races, gather more money, buy upgrades to your vehicle. In between wreck your opponents, shoot your way through bystanders and keep the pedal to the metal!
Also: Brutal Chess - 3D Chess Game
ubuntuvibes.com: The Real Texas is an upcoming adventure game which will be available for Linux, Mac and Windows. The game looks quite interesting with some features that makes it different though it is an old school top down adventure at heart.
ubuntugamer.com: Ignition is an old racing game that is now abandonware and it runs pretty well under Wine. As it’s abandonware (the company that created it no longer exists) it’s available to download from the Internet.
linuxgames.com: The Hexen: Edge of Chaos demo has been released for Doom 3 owners.