gamingonlinux.com: Planetary Annihilation one of the most successful games to hit it on Kickstarter has within the last week pushed out their Linux version!
linux-magazine.com: The appearance of new game engines with Linux support gives rise to hope that more games will start to appear in Linux versions. The free game engines are also getting better.
cinemablend.com: If there is one thing that mankind was born to do, it was pilot massive mechs while blowing each other to smithereens. Now Fields of War has stomped onto the scene to fill that role, bringing with it a player count of 200.
developer-tech.com: Linux should technically be one of the first choices for game development, due to aspects such as faster OpenGL performance than Windows or Mac. Yet... Enter Leadwerks.
- 10 Popular Free First Person Shooter Linux Games
- Linux Community Distro Poll
- Do-over for Linux Community Distro Poll
- Peppermint OS Four Review: Linux Mint of Web apps
- synapse indicator for elementary OS
- Build your own custom modules for Drupal 7
- Forbes Earnings Preview: Red Hat (RHT)
- Help Heavy Gear Assault to become reality
- Pisi Linux 1.0 Is about to Release its Beta!
- RHEL 7 software stack still under wraps
- Netflix outside the USA - in Linux & with Tunlr
- Debian Edu interview: Victor Nițu
- openSUSE Conference - Chameleon Ad
- Fixing lack of output in AWstats after Debian Linux upgrade
- Is MariaDB replacing MySQL?
- Joeffice, an open source office suite one developer built in 30 days
- tbclock: Probably the best binary clock
- GNOME Accessibility bid selected
- Linux Outlaws 314 – Particular Hate
- Easy As Pi Tor Proxy | LAS s27e05
techradar.com: Linux has struggled to earn its gaming stripes across the years in the face of stiff competiton from Windows and, in recent times, OS X. That began to change when Valve launched its Steam.
- Paranautical Activity is on IndieGameStand and Greenlight
- The Cheapskate's Corner 5 (Jun 13)
- Lost Sky Tactical J-RPG [PyGame]
dedoimedo.com: Serious Sam 3 cannot be compared to the likes of Call of Duty or aforementioned ArmA II, because its purpose is not to be a realistic war simulation. Instead, the game is oriented toward fun, with lots and lots of gore in it.
- Garry's Mod and Painkiller are coming to Linux
- The Humble Weekly Sale: Serious Sam
- Garry's Mod Running On Linux
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty is coming to Linux!
- Alien Arena, an in-depth developers' interview - Part II
- Title Bout Championship Boxing 2013 is Now Available
- Anomaly 2 pits turret defense against tower offense
- GhostControl Inc. coming soon
- 2 GUI tools to check hardware information in Linux
- Of bugzilla, python, fetchmail, and procmail
- Server Installation GUI 4.1
- 8 Free Multitrack Recording Software
- Sky wallpapers
- My application base: LibreOffice, graphviz
- Life with eternal upgrades- XFCE 4.10
- A look at XFCE 4.10 on Debian Jessie
- May Stats Show Steam For Linux Use Declining
- get rid of Firefox’s scrollbar completely
- DrupalCon Dries Buytaert keynote
- Quickly create custom software packages with FPM
- How to cut video using ffmpeg
- Serious Sam 4 is going to come to Linux!
- A look at Assault Android Cactus
- 'Alien Arena', an in-depth developers' interview - Part I
- Save the Date
- Xonotic 0.7 released
- 0verkill: Thirteen years after
- May Linux gaming roundup! And other bits
- Gaming, Linux Desktop Advances For May 2013
- Prison Architect, a Smart Game Worth a Look, Now Has Better Riots
- nsnake: In June, there shall be games
dedoimedo.com: Summarizing twenty plus years of one's gaming experience into a single piece with just five top titles is quite an intellectual challenge. You have to go through your memory banks and normalize the sensations and thrills you had back then, and never forget the circumstances you played these games. Your first 256-color game, must be something, eh?
thepowerbase.com: Developer of the mega-successful casual strategy gem World of Goo is back, and this time they’ve brought Linux along for the first ride!
omgubuntu.co.uk: Still unsure whether Double Fine’s Humble Bundle is worth the money and bandwidth? With only six days left to claim your copies, we go hands-on with every game to help you decide…
pastemagazine.com: I feel like the developers at Klei Entertainment really wanted to make a survival horror game and messed up somewhere down the line in a good way. Normally titles in this genre involve characters trying to live through a horrific experience with only their physical prowess and weapons to defend themselves.
omgubuntu.co.uk: Steam for Linux users rejoice! Valve has released a Portal Beta for Linux on Steam
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 for Linux Coming
- Monster Loves you! currently being tested for Linux
- New Steam Client Beta Available
- INSURGENCY FPS coming to Linux
gameguru.in: Sir, You Are Being Hunted is an interesting little game that’s gearing up to hit PC, Mac and Linux platforms this July.
- Brutal Legend for Mac and Linux appears in Steam database
- Tennis Elbow 2013 Now Available For Linux
- "Among the Sleep" Horror Game Guarantees You'll Never Sleep Again
- Steam for Linux Client Prepares for Upcoming Releases
- Three new Linux games hit Desura