- HOWTO Improve Your PC Gaming by 100% in 5 Minutes
- NOWHERE The Very Odd Indie Game Thats Hard To Understand
- Steam sale helping some games big time
- Grappling Hook is now lower in price
- Strike Suit Zero Linux Beta Could Start Today
- Steam for Linux Summer Sale – Day Two Discounts
- World Of Tanks On Linux...BoooooooM..!! (video)
- LindenLab Giving a Second Life to Desura
- Why Valve Is Working On LLDB Debugger For Linux
- Leadwerks brings native 3D game development to Linux
- All Half-Life 2 Games Are Now 75% Off for Linux
- Desktop Dungeons will come after a Unity upgrade
- Dota 2: Soon for Linux!
- Steam for Linux Officially Brings 64-bit Gaming Support
- Legacy OS 2 Gamer 2.1 Is a Distro for PCs Older than Their Owners
- Crytek need a Linux programmer for CryENGINE
thepowerbase.com: There are a lot of really cool open source devices out there, but there has always been one particular piece of hardware that we’ve wanted to cover, one device that really sums up in our mind the concept of community development: the Open Pandora.
biogamergirl.com: Nordic Games has announced the release of the first in-game trailer for The Raven – Legacy of Master of Thief Chapter 1. Players will be able to download the game on July 23rd for PC, Mac and Linux.
- An Interview and Preview with IndieCity on Linux
- Left 4 Dead 2 Is Now Free to Play
- Humble Weekly Sale Features All the Two Tribes Games in One Package
gamingonlinux.com: Another day another Natural Selection 2 Linux progress update! Yes it's real, it's coming and here's more info for you!
linuxfoundation.org: Online game developer and publisher Wargaming relies on Linux and open source software to produce and distribute its line of popular military strategy games, says Maksim Melnikau, a solution architect at Wargaming.
worldofgnome.org: Gnome Video Arcade is a simple Mame frontend designed to work well under Gnome. It is generally a very simple way to get your roms running in your system without much fuss, but what is Mame and what are the roms you will have to use?
Also: Steam has greenlit more games for Linux
- Linux Users Must Prepare for the First Steam Summer Sale
- freecell: Simple, fast, addicting
- Minecraft Crosses 11 Million Units Sold
- Portal for Linux Leaves Beta, Now Available to All
- Unvanquished summer tournament
- The Joystick and Other Game Controllers
- Hotline Miami 2 will be coming to Linux!
gamingonlinux.com: That's right yet another title is now official stable enough not be in Beta, that's Portal for Linux!
maximumpc.com: The free Linux operating system has been around for ages, but its inherent complexity and limited support has always relegated its use to extreme enthusiasts, programmers, and other hardcore types. That might be changing, though. We decided to build a Linux gaming box to see for ourselves.
- vitetris: Pick of the litter
- Adventure Game "The Raven" Now Has a 20% Discount
- Valve Finally Fixes the Web Interface of Steam for Linux
itwire.com: The future saviour of PC gaming and the only game we'll need to play ever was possibly confirmed today.
gamingonlinux.com: Planetary Annihilation one of the most successful games to hit it on Kickstarter has within the last week pushed out their Linux version!
linux-magazine.com: The appearance of new game engines with Linux support gives rise to hope that more games will start to appear in Linux versions. The free game engines are also getting better.
cinemablend.com: If there is one thing that mankind was born to do, it was pilot massive mechs while blowing each other to smithereens. Now Fields of War has stomped onto the scene to fill that role, bringing with it a player count of 200.
developer-tech.com: Linux should technically be one of the first choices for game development, due to aspects such as faster OpenGL performance than Windows or Mac. Yet... Enter Leadwerks.
- 10 Popular Free First Person Shooter Linux Games
- Linux Community Distro Poll
- Do-over for Linux Community Distro Poll
- Peppermint OS Four Review: Linux Mint of Web apps
- synapse indicator for elementary OS
- Build your own custom modules for Drupal 7
- Forbes Earnings Preview: Red Hat (RHT)
- Help Heavy Gear Assault to become reality
- Pisi Linux 1.0 Is about to Release its Beta!
- RHEL 7 software stack still under wraps
- Netflix outside the USA - in Linux & with Tunlr
- Debian Edu interview: Victor Nițu
- openSUSE Conference - Chameleon Ad
- Fixing lack of output in AWstats after Debian Linux upgrade
- Is MariaDB replacing MySQL?
- Joeffice, an open source office suite one developer built in 30 days
- tbclock: Probably the best binary clock
- GNOME Accessibility bid selected
- Linux Outlaws 314 – Particular Hate
- Easy As Pi Tor Proxy | LAS s27e05