- Basilisk Games Holiday Sale
- Savage 2: A Tortured Soul 126.96.36.199 Update
- Zombie Grinder: Shooting Action Game
- Unknown Horizons 2011.3 for Fedora and EL6
- Gameolith the Linux Game Store funding update
- 5 great FPS game for Linux
geek.com: Anyone who wants to game on the go has a number of choices. There’s the Nintendo DS and 3DS, the PSP or the upcoming PS Vita, and then the growing competition from App Store and Android Market games running on smartphones or media players. Is there room for yet another platform?
gamingonlinux.com: For those of you who like the Steel Storm series of games you may or may not have noticed that the official website has changed to give a teaser of Steel Storm 2! It won't be another top down arcade shooter, but rather an FPS game in the spirit of Doom and Quake!
phoronix.com: For those that didn't notice yet, the public Linux client for Desura is now available and it's out of the closed-beta process. You can now fetch some 65+ games for Linux from this Steam-like digital distribution platform.
shacknews.com: Before it could release an open-source version of the Doom 3 engine code to all, id Software had to run it by the lawyers. But, their fierce eyes have spotted a slight problem.
phoronix.com: There's a new commercial game coming to Linux that's not yet-another-first-person-shooter. Besides not being an FPS, one of the most common genres of Linux native commercial games, the game studio behind this title claims "there are some technical details about this game that make it completely unique within Linux."
- There's A Patent Issue With Open-Source Doom 3
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
- Smokin' Guns - The Game
- Humble Voxatron Bundle Stops Short Of A Million
- New Comments By Ryan Gordon On Linux Gaming, Drivers
osnews.com: When I decided to take on this article I thought it would be easy. Grab a few quotes from some developers, re-hash WINE support, check out the latest version of Battle for Wesnoth... Simple stuff. I was wrong.
- Indie Royale Bundle update
- Jens Nilsson Interview: Amnesia & The Future
- Unknown Horizons 2011.3 (final) lands on openSUSE
- Desura client may be open sourced
- Humble Voxatron Debut Keeps on Adding Games, Total Count is Now 7
- Clone Wolf: Protector Is Out For GNU/Linux
- The Binding of Isaac Is Available for Linux