arstechnica.com: Ubuntu’s built-in Software Center, which allows users of the popular Linux distribution to purchase software, is attracting game developers. A recent partnership with the backers of the Humble Indie Bundle proved successful. Mainstream publishers like EA are also starting to take an interest.
- Unigine Engine Is Now Even More Beautiful
- Action RPG 'The Real Texas' Released for Linux
- Linux games: Lone Survivor
- Most Open-Source Game Artwork Is Awful
- Humble Bundle seeking Linux developers
- Ryan 'Icculus' Gordon explains game development for Linux
- Linux Gaming Update: Carmageddon, Lodestar, From Dust + More
duskfire.wordpress: Here is a list of some of the more popular games for the GNOME 3 desktop environment. The “gnome-games” meta package will install a total of 16 games, among which are all of the ones below.
phoronix.com: This week from the E3 Expo there's been new details to emerge about Unreal Engine 4 as the latest game engine that's in development by Epic Games. But will there be any native UE4 Linux games to come?
eurogamer.net: Mac and Linux versions of Carmageddon Reincarnation are confirmed after its Kickstarter ended with 156 per cent of its target raised.
- Steam for Linux will launch in 2012
- Valve's Gabe Says "Yes" To Steam Linux This Year
zcint.co.uk: Over a hundred Linux gamers have signed a petition against the inclusion of non-native games in the popular Humble Bundle compilation in response to the appearance of LIMBO in the fifth such bundle.
also: The raw truth about Linux game ports
wolfire.com: Humble Bundle is proud to announce the launch of our latest pay what you want plus charity promotion: Humble Indie Bundle V!
phoronix.com: Here's one of the names that many Linux gamers and Phoronix readers should know for his past open-source work, who since the beginning of May has been employed by Valve Software for their Linux enablement efforts.