linuxgamingnews.org: Anawiki said that they are working on porting their games to GNU/Linux, and they did not disappoint. Soccer Cup Solitaire is their first GNU/Linux since Runes of Avalon has been released today.
blog.wolfire.com: Christmas is approaching and the crazy sales are starting. How can a humble bundle stay relevant? All six Humble Indie Bundle #1 games are now included.
ubuntugamer.com: Minecraft. You’ve probably heard of it a few times as the funky low resolution sandboxer is definitely a favourite of one of our writers and has been covered extensively both here and everywhere else on the web.
- Osmos Review
- REVIEW: Zero Ballistics – Tank warfare for Linux
- Linux Gaming: Native vs. Wine vs. Windows 7 Performance
- Here's A Video Of Unigine OilRush On Linux
phoronix.com: OilRush is being released in March of 2011, but we have secured an internal development build of this strategy game to offer you the very first and exclusive preview with a number of screenshots.
Also: Zero Ballistics 2.0 For Linux Finally Released
phoronix.com: While this unique game offering has just been going on for three days, the developers have already raked in more than $900,000 USD. At the time of writing they have banked away $911,134.35 and it looks like over the weekend they should exceed $1 million USD.
phoronix.com: While the best cards have not yet been dealt, for those hoping to see Valve's "Alien Swarm" game supported on Linux upon the Steam / Source Engine Linux release, you may be in luck.
tuxarena.blogspot: Alien Arena 7.50 (a.k.a. Alien Arena 2011) was released yesterday and it comes with several new notable features regarding the physics engine, as well as two new maps, updated player and skins models, new music for various maps, revamped in-game IRC client, as well as several bug fixes and improvements.
- Screenshots Of The New Unigine-Based Linux Game
- For Those Hoping To See UT3 On Linux This Holiday...
- Here's Another New Linux Game, Using Unigine Too
- Alien Arena 2011 Released
- Exclusive interview with the 0 A.D. Development Team
- AssaultCube – Realistic Shooter
- Quake Live Holiday Update
- Knights 2.2.0 Released