h-online.com: For some users computer games are little more than "the things I do when I should be working", a soothing distraction or a waste of time and space. For others games are a matter of life and death, the bane of partners, the be all and end all of computing, and the reason why we bother.
- Frozenbyte releases Shadowgrounds source code
- Humble Indie Bundle's Source Releases
- Yes, There Are Portal 2 Linux References
- Portal 2 Review
- Helena The 3rd Update
junauza.com: With Linux matching Windows and Mac head-to-head in almost every field, indie developers are ensuring that gaming on Linux doesn't get left behind. Here's a look at the top 5 paid games that are making noise:
jeffhoogland.blogspot: Something that really irks me however is when a company creates a game in OpenGL (See Blizzard and Valve) to run on Mac OSX, but at the same time refuses to support the Linux operating system. Angry Birds works on iOS, Maemo, Android, and Windows - yet they refuse to make a general Linux installer.
gamingonlinux.info: Today I had the pleasure of chatting with Michael Bok of The Zod Engine via google talk. This is the most fun I've had chatting to developer so far.
- What's Up With TransGaming's GameTree Linux?
- Minecraft Installer Script – install Minecraft in Ubuntu in one click
- Frozenbyte Might Release Shadowgrounds Series Source Code
linuxaria.com: Everyone loves the invasion of zombies, and everyone loves linux, and so what can be born from the union of these two elements? 5 great games of course !
- A Review of Red Eclipse, Free and Open Source FPS
- Linux Gaming Weekend – Urban Terror primer
- Family Farm Linux Demo Available
- Free Multiplayer Shooter 'Teeworlds' 0.6.0 Released
eff.org: For the next 14 days, you can get Wolfire Games' freshly-released Humble Frozenbyte Bundle! Like the first two bundles, you pay what you want to download five independent, DRM-free, cross-platform computer games, and choose to divide your money between the game developers, Child’s Play, and EFF.