SugarCRM is a webbased CRM solution written in PHP. SugarCRM is available in different flavours called "Editions" ("Community" (free), "Professional", and "Enterprise"). In this tutorial I will describe the installation of the free Community Edition on Ubuntu 8.10.
vavai.net: This post is based on true story . It’s my experience and I’ve applied it. I get a faster and nicer openSUSE after applying these tips.
- An rsync primer
- Make Sudo Applications Beautiful
- How to reduce the icon size in Ubuntu 8.10
- Adding Grub After Ubuntu Installation
- Turn Thunderbird into a Full-Blown PIM with Lightning
- Diff Two Directories
- Regular Expressions in Python 3
- Linux tip: How to run multiple X sessions
- Discwrapper - Design CD/DVD covers and labels for your personal discs
- BleachBit - Cleans unnecessary files to free disk space and maintain privacy
- openSUSE 11.1 - The Workarounds
- Gentoo Cache Mirror using apache and php
- Understanding automatic blank Pages in Open Office
- Mail Merge in Openoffice.org: Everything You Need to Know
This last Christmas, I refurbished and installed computers for two of my children. As we still have a pile of old games in a drawer, I wanted to provide multi-boot systems. This was much easier and more satisfying than the last time I set up a Linux/Windows.
omegamormegil.wordpress: Last time, I covered some different ways of using SSH for remote access on a LAN or over the Internet. This time, I’ll talk about using SSH with X11 forwarding, using VNC with SSH, and making it all run faster.
Nginx (pronounced "engine x") is a free, open-source, high-performance HTTP server. Nginx is known for its stability, rich feature set, simple configuration, and low resource consumption.
This article explains how to set up a two-node load balancer in an active/passive configuration with HAProxy, Wackamole, and Spread on Debian Etch.
- Six ways to speed up Yum on Fedora
- Choosing a Secure Password
- [HOWTO] Use equery to master portage
- Understanding Linux /etc/fstab
- Emacs - a beginner's setup
- Adding watermark to your images using GIMP