blogs.howtogeek.com: One of the things that has annoyed me most about GNOME as I've played with it lately is the lack of a clipboard manager comparable to Klipper on KDE. However, as I was looking for a package in Synaptic, I managed to come across a program that does the job quite well: Glipper.
sampletheweb.com: I’ve been combing over various guides and instructions online for installing Ubuntu on the Asus Eee PCmahalo, and I ran into a few kinks along the way since I don’t have a USB CD-ROM to install from and opted for a USB flash drive instead.
- Short Tip: Use bluetooth mobile phone as a mouse/pointer
- Easy TrueCrypt Handling Trough EasyCrypt
- Xubuntu + Compiz = Pretty pretty Xubuntu
- How to Enable or Disable Login Messages
- Update BIOS of Dell laptop with Ubuntu
- Video - installing Mplayer and the binary codecs
In this tutorial I will describe how to install and configure MyDNS and MyDNSConfig on Fedora 8.
- Taking Screenshots with Linux
- How do I find out my DHCP server address?
- Howto: Change Root’s Prompt to RED
commandline.org.uk: I have not finished everything I need to do so I am taking my new laptop with me over the Christmas holidays. This reminded me that it was about time that I encrypted my /home directory. In this article I will explain how I did it.
- Obtain some system statistics from vmstat
- Backing Up Data In Ubuntu Using sBackup
- Asus Eee - Accessing Windows and Linux Desktops Remotely
- Updating the Linksys BEFSR41 Router Firmware from GNU/Linux
- Ubuntu Guide For Windows Users: Manage Log File Size
- DLink Wireless card on Linux
- How to make a daily calendar with OOo
- Python: Careful with equal sign
- How to Enable Drag and Drop capabilities to aMSN
- Kill Linux Processes Easier with pkill
- Simple archiving from the command line
- Get a Root Terminal in Ubuntu
- How to Secure Ubuntu Linux
- Backing up and restoring you thunderbird Data
/home/liquidat: This howto shows how to install the Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 under Linux. While the howto is focussed on Fedora 8 it should work on all distributions.
rg03.wordpress: I recently became interested in the topic of digitalizing vinyl discs to copy the music my family had in that format to a digital storage like the hard drive in my PC, an iPod or a CD. I will try to condense here the knowledge I’ve been gathering after reading several websites and listening to several experts on TV and radio shows.