polishlinux.org: The Bittorrent network is becoming increasingly popular and perfectly legal. It allows to download the latest movies, music or, to say the least, almost every Linux distribution available.
- How To Dual Boot Ubuntu Gutsy And Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.1
- Uninstalling Wubi
- HowTo: Extract Lines That Started With Matching String Using Grep
- Howto write an ISO image to a CD-RW from the Linux console
- Becoming Root User Without Password In GNU/Linux Ubuntu
This document describes how to set up, configure and use Fwbackups on a Fedora 8 desktop. The result is an easy-to-use backup system for desktop usage.
- Running Abyss, a small but feature rich web server
- VMware 64 Bit Error: Failed to connect to peer process
- Keyboard Shortcut to Cycle Through Workspaces in Gnome
- Use your Ubuntu partition to fix a corrupt registry on a Windows XP partition
- python convey the exception traceback into log file
- How can I configure squid so that it never caches some web sites?
- Restore Missing Icons in OpenOffice
- Gplot simplifies gnuplot graph creation
- Installing Packages in SLED/SLES through the command line
- Mounting ISO's
- Vim Setup - Tuning Vim To The Environment
- Managing Services in Ubuntu, Part II: Managing Runlevels
raiden.net: One of the greatest performance tools today for any aspiring systems engineer, or even your average joe, is the program called "top". It's a very useful tool that can tell you a lot of information about your system, it's current performance, system loads and more at a single glance.
linux.com: Free-to-air (FTA) ethnic television in a variety of languages beamed from satellite straight to your Linux PC? No problem -- here's how.
- Tip of the Trade: OpenSSH Speed Tips and Tricksj
- StarCraft in Ubuntu? YES, Drink the WINE!
- How do I… Connect a Mac OS X machine to a Samba share?
- Howto: Setting up Acer 320U scanner in Ubuntu
- Short Tip: replace characters in txt files with sed
- Simplifying File Renaming Using Bash Without Sed
- HowTo: Display Lines That Starts With A Given String
- Bibliography in LaTex: JabRef
- Avant Window Navigator
- Network Tip No. 8: Password Encryption
- Installing and Using RealPlayer on Foresight Linux
- Evolution Annoyance
- Autostarting Windows apps in KDE on Linux
- Turn Ubuntu Blue Using Blubuntu
- Simple Ubuntu Desktop Backup with Backerupper
- Linux: Installing Cadence SMV for Model Checking
- An Introduction to Runlevels
In this article I will describe how you can monitor your Mandriva 2008.0 server with munin and monit. munin produces nifty little graphics about nearly every aspect of your server (load average, memory usage, CPU usage, MySQL throughput, eth0 traffic, etc.) without much configuration.
- How to Triple Boot Your Mac With Ease!
- QuickSynergy quick HowTo
- How to make OpenOffice run faster in Ubuntu
- Why do the CPU stats vary with ps and top?
- Using siproxd to allow VoIP through a firewall
- Howto Determine the throughput of a pipe command
- Using Ubuntu as an Electronic Document Management System
- Taking a bunch of free clip art and giving it to every user in OpenOffice.org
- Dell xps m1330 & Gentoo
- Secure temporary files in Linux
- Hidden Linux : Monitor switch-off