- Mount Network File systems (NFS,Samba) in Ubuntu
- Installing Adobe Flash Player in Ubuntu
- Sysvconfig: How not to go postal over a service
- Meet the Anti-Nmap: PSAD
- Pimp your Blogspot
- Browse Anonymously In Thirty Seconds and Three Easy Steps in Ubuntu
- Joining an Active Directory domain with Ubuntu
linux.com: With the number of CPU cores in desktop machines moving from two to four and soon eight, the ability to execute computationally expensive tasks in parallel is becoming more important. The mgzip tools that can take advantage of multiple CPU cores during file compression, while pbzip2 uses multiple cores for both compression and decompression.
- HowTo Create an IPv6 over IPv4 Tunnel to Reach the IPv6 Internet
- Ping IPv6 IP Address With ping6 Command
- HowTo Fix vmsplice Local Root Exploit in Gentoo Linux
- Pimp your WordPress
- Linux Tips: find all files of a particular size
- Windows XP, Ubuntu, GParted & Super Grub Disk
- Small-scale SNMP reporting
- Ebuild 2 Overlay
- Linux Tip No.15:IP Address Aliasing - Temporary
- How To Patch Running Linux Kernel
- Open OpenOffice Text Files That Are Larger Than 65,536
- Unite Windows and Linux With a Single Mouse Click
- Slash Proc - File System Utilities
- Debian Lenny and compiz fusion
- Making your internet faster (ubuntu)
- Ubuntu: How to View Hidden Files and Folders
- How to make Windows Vista boot first using GRUB in Ubuntu
- Tips on removing the annoying Ubuntu cdrom needed action in apt-get
This document describes how to set up the Zimbra Collaboration Suite (ZCS) Open Source Edition v5.0 on Debian Etch. The resulting system provides a full featured collaboration-suite with many features.
tech.blorge.com: Linux has a complicated hierarchy of files and folders that can be confusing right from the start when a user is trying to migrate to Linux. When asked for partition information by the installer, a user may feel uncomfortable continuing. We’ll try to sort through some of that mess here.
- Index and search with KDE's new Strigi
- Media and ubuntu
- A nice little Calc spreadsheet function
- SSHMenu - SSH connection manager
- Faxing in OpenOffice.org
- Command-Not-Found on Slackware
- Installing IE in Linux
- Mplayer Skins Ubuntu->How To
- Linux Tip: Setting your resolver
eZ Publish is one of the most well known and widespread web content management systems. Because its setup is not trivial, this tutorial shows how to install eZ Publish on an Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon) server.
- gentoo quick installation steps
- Change Hostname Permanently on Debian or Ubuntu
- Atheros wireless - get it working
- How to setup Real Player and VLC in fedora core 8
- Me TV - EyeTV for Ubuntu?
- How to fix the "no sound" in Ubuntu 7.10 on a laptop or notebook
- Policykit - Gaining visibility in the administrative user interfaces
- Run Windows in a virtual machine using Ubuntu and Virtualbox
- Setting up IPv6 on Linux
- Easy script to upload to an ftp server
- Dual Boot openSUSE and Windows.
- 32 bit Firefox on 64 bit Foresight
maysville-linux-users-group: In this article, we will take a look at using gnupg, a common application already included on most Linux distributions for managing passwords. I am going to show you some tricks with using gnupg to manage passwords.