technewsworld.com: With all the fuss about the world going mobile, you might think no one sits in front of a desktop computer anymore. You'd be wrong.
datamation.com: For a few years now, the great debate between Chrome and Firefox has raged on. Which browser is faster? Which is easier to install?
ghacks.net: Mozilla will release Firefox 21.0 on May 14, 2013 and shortly thereafter update the Beta, Aurora and Nightly channels of the browser to Firefox 22.0, 23.0 and 24.0 respectively.
arstechnica.com: Opera has been defending its investment in browser technology. The company has filed a 20 million Kronor ($3.4 million) lawsuit against a former employee and consultant, claiming that he stole company secrets and incorporated them into Mozilla.
- The first Firefox OS dev phones are on sale
- First Firefox OS phones now shipping worldwide
- Firefox OS developer phones sold out
- Rumblings in the Browser World
- How to switch back to Firefox's old download manager
- Firefox 20.0.1 update
- Mozilla CEO exits just as Firefox mobiles roll out
- Will Mozilla Firefox 21 Be a Healthy Open Source Browser?
- Mozilla: Gearing up for the Next Chapter
- Mozilla devs plotting to put a stake in <blink> tag – at last
- Mozilla Stands Firm on Firefox Cookie Blocking, Despite Protests
- Firefox 22.0 Alpha 2 for Linux Improves Memory Usage
ghacks.net: Mozilla will upgrade the stable channel of its desktop browser to Firefox 20.0 today. The beta release notes are the source of our information as the final release notes have not been published yet.
arstechnica.com: Launching a new mobile OS is a difficult project since the market leaders, Android and iOS, have such a big lead. Mozilla, the non-profit foundation behind Firefox, believes it can tackle this dilemma.
royal.pingdom.com: The “Browser Wars” is an ongoing struggle between three, maybe four actors. Last year, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer each dominated two regions of the world.
tomshardware.com: Important versions of Chrome and Firefox were released since our last installment, and though we're ready to leave Windows 7 behind, IE10 brings us back for one more round. Naturally, our exhaustive suite of benchmarks undergoes a massive update as well.
- 5 Best Firefox Add-ons for Mobile-Desktop Syncing
- Mozilla Provides Updated Peek at OS Simulator
- How to make Firefox the Fort Knox of browsers
intomobile.com: Firefox OS may be up for a good start with 17 operators wowing to support the nascent platform.
h-online: The latest release of Mozilla's Firefox open source web browser, version 19, brings few new features but does close four critical security holes.
Also: Chrome OS Was Originally Based On......Firefox?