- Web Browser Grand Prix VI: Firefox 6, Chrome 13, Mac OS X Lion
- Mozilla, Firefox Criticized for a Pestilence of Bugs
- Firefox 6: A Firefox too far? (Review)
- Firefox 6 already sees bump in traffic soon after debut
- Want a Faster Firefox? Pale Moon 6.0 Can Help
- Firefox 7.0 Beta 2
- About Firefox About
- Cool Tip: Open FireFox inside FireFox Tab
- Future Firefox Features, What I’m Looking Forward To
- Light Switch, Dim Everything But Media In Firefox
digitizor.com: Speed Dial is a feature first introduced by Opera almost four years. It is basically a grid of the top websites you visit. From my experience, this is a very convenient way to get to my favorite websites after firing up the browser.
lizardwrangler.com: Recently Mozilla implemented a rapid release process, where we release a version of Firefox every 6 weeks. This has involved changing a number of our processes. It’s also raised some new issues.
tomsguide.com: Firefox 6 may have been just released, but I have to admit that versions 7, 8 and 9 may be much more interesting from the end user's point of view.
theinquirer.net: Just days after Mozilla released Firefox 6, the clock is already ticking on Firefox 7, which tipped up in the Firefox beta channel yesterday. There are all the usual improvements, but none of those really matter because theres one important improvement that isn't even visible to the user.
- Firefox 6: 4 Reasons to Upgrade
- Firefox 6 is Out… But Does Anyone Care?
- Firefox 6 patches 10 dangerous security holes
- At Version 6, Firefox Stabilizes And Turns Into Gmail
- Chase.com goes down, but only for Firefox users
- Firefox 6: Is it really faster?
- Firefox 6 ships, but we shouldn't really pay attention
- Mozilla Releases Firefox 6, for Real
- Mozilla launches Firefox 6 with tasty treats for developers
- Mozilla wants to hide Firefox version numbers from users
- Deactivate Multiple Firefox Add-Ons
- Firefox releases get smaller, as do Internet Explorer cakes
- Network admins stunned and reeling from repeated Firefox upgrades
- After Early Post, Firefox 6.0 Launch Goes Official Today
- Mozilla Firefox 6 Final Now Available For Download
- The New Firefox Permissions Manager
- The GPU Acceleration Situation In Firefox 6
technorati.com: In a statement released today, the Mozilla Foundation announced that for all future versions of Firefox, starting with version 7 which is still under development, reducing memory leaks will no longer be a priority – not at all, actually.
webpronews.com: If they’re aren’t a new batch of bugs discovered between this weekend and Tuesday, the 16th of August, Firefox fans and users alike can expect a new version of the browser to be available.
paidcontent.org: How do you dramatically increase the number of people using a privacy feature in just a few months? Apparently, just by putting it somewhere they can find it.
computerworld.com: Mozilla's Firefox 7, slated to ship in late September, will be significantly faster because of work done plugging the browser's memory leaks, a company developer says.
conceivablytech.com: We had a chance to chat with Johnathan Nightingale Mozilla’s Director of Firefox Engineering about Firefox’ current challenges, its opportunities, its rivals, trends and its future.
Also: Google, Mozilla Team Up to Create a Smarter, Action-Based Web
conceivablytech.com: Add-ons have long been the most appealing feature of Firefox. It was the first browser to allow its users to create add-ons that modify its core functionality. However, as powerful as open add-ons are, they can break a browser as well.
- Web browsers offer more protection that you may think
- Firefox Appears To Handle Lots Of Tabs Better Than Chrome
- Add Convenient Print Preview for Firefox
blog.lizardwrangler.com: To fulfill the Mozilla mission, Mozilla needs offerings on new operating systems we find on phones, tablets and elsewhere. These new operating systems and their ecosystems are quite different from the desktop orating systems we’ve been accustomed to. They bring new challenges and new opportunities. To meet these, Mozilla needs to do adapt.
- Mozilla unveils new Firefox interface for Firefox 9 and beyond
- Dress Up Your Firefox Search With Harry Potter
- Who Wants Another Web-Based OS?