- Xubuntu 13.10 XMir ISO Available for Testing
- Burning Circle Episode 125
- My Ubuntu Week
- Counting down to Ubuntu and Debian releases with distro-info
- Install Conky and Conky Manager in Ubuntu and Mint
- Meet Sol – The Solar-Powered Ubuntu Laptop
- In Pictures: Ubuntu Touch starts getting real
- Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 328
linuxadvocates.com: You know, when you look in the Linux parts bin, you see bolt-on guis like KDE, Unity (only Ubuntu), Xfce, LXDE, Enlightenment, Gnome3. And you see a division of packaged Distributions along Gentoo's Emerge, Arch Linux Pacman, Red Hat RPM, and Debian deb package systems (those are the major players). Everything else at Distrowatch is combinations and permutations. That's fine once you've sorted out the chaff.
omgubuntu.co.uk: The appearance of Nautilus, System Settings and several other GNOME 3 applications in Ubuntu 13.10 has been improved in a recent update.
mrpogson.com: Last week, evolution caught up with the Ubuntu juggernaut. After jerking people around with Unity, Wayland, Mir, and generally annoying lovers of Free Software with top-down stuff, Canonical drove more people to take a look at installing Debian GNU/Linux as suggested by the page-hit ratings on Distrowatch. That puts Debian GNU/Linux in #2 after Mint.
wsj.com: The co-editor of Boing Boing, novelist and fellow at the Electronic Frontier Foundation shares his tools for circumventing censorship in airports, easing back pain and sparking the curiosity of his 5-year-old daughter
- Is the Ubuntu Edge phone doomed?
- The Ubuntu Edge campaign is in trouble, and here’s why
- Ubuntu Edge Smartphone Funding Tapers Off
zdnet.com: Telstra has said that it is looking beyond iOS, Android, Windows, and BlackBerry to Firefox and Ubuntu for future phones.
- Ubuntu Forums are back up and a post mortem
- Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 327
- Ubuntu Edge smartphone funding levels dying off
- Full Circle Magazine #75 – Better Late Than Never!
- Ubuntu’s Edge Gamble | LAS s28e01
- Lubuntu 13.10 wallpaper contest
- Play With an Interactive, Virtual Ubuntu Edge
- No, it’s not you, Ian
- Install Deepin desktop environment on ubuntu 13.04
larrythefreesoftwareguy: After a losing a long bout with insomnia early Thursday morning, I started to looking at different Internet memes and matched them with — how can I put this mildly? — a current annoyance in the FOSS world known as the Indiegogo campaign for Ubuntu Edge.